- Antiemetic: effective against vomiting and nausea.
- Antiemetics are typically used to treat motion sickness and the side effects of opioid analgesics, general anaesthetics, antipsychotic medication and chemotherapy directed against cancer.
- Antispasmodic: used to relieve spasm of involuntary muscle.
- Stimulating Nervine: used to stimulate the nerves.
- Stimulating Diaphoretic: used when a person has a fever but they feel chilled and are shivering. This herb supports the body's desire to increase internal temperatures.
Disease / Symptom Treatment
- Upset Stomach
- Bad Breath
- Sinus Congestion
- Itching and Inflammation of the skin
- externally applied